SIGS DATACOM seminar participants receive competent and personal assistance and a professional, well-organised programme.
Individual and personal customer service is important to us. We are happy to answer questions on the content of the seminars but will also gladly help you with logistical questions such as finding a suitable hotel or travelling to the training location.
With us, the customer is still king. We look forward to you getting in touch by phone or email with any questions or requests. We are also happy to call you back.
What we offer course participants
By attending one of our seminars, you benefit from the following package:
- A folder with a printout of the training material and in some cases an electronic copy (with the speaker’s permission)
- A certificate of attendance signed by the speaker
- A morning and afternoon coffee break every day with snacks, fruit, cake, yoghurt or similar (food selection varies depending on the venue)
- Lunch on every day of the course
- Free drinks during the training
Additional benefits for academy participants:
- Happy Hour: During our academies you meet up with colleagues from different businesses and project areas. We give you the chance to get to know each other better and share experiences at a communal meal on one of the seminar days. Details are provided during the course.
- Please see the seminar descriptions for all other benefits.
- Depending on the course booked, participants may receive a free copy of a book by their seminar speaker.
Expert email support – this additional service makes our seminars even more attractive:
- The most important questions often come to people after the seminar. Too late: the seminar is over and the speaker is long gone. What to do? It’s not a problem with SIGS DATACOM. If you have any questions for the speaker in relation to the seminar at a later date, they can be contacted by email. For three whole months. Guaranteed.
Training with a quality guarantee!
- If an employee leaves within three months of completing a training course, we offer their direct replacement a 50% discount on the same seminar!
- Should your chosen seminar not meet your expectations, you can simply book a new one. If you inform us by 12 o’clock on the first day that the content of the seminar is not suited to your training needs, you can leave and we will give you a full refund. Alternatively we offer you a free booking on another SIGS DATACOM seminar in the same price category.
That way, we guarantee a seminar booking without risk, ensuring that you benefit.
Please be aware that the money-back guarantee or rebooking option does not apply to in-house seminars, conferences or academies/camps.