Crafting Your Cloud-Native Strategy
A cloud-native organization's goal is to provide its business with an effective, sustainable means of innovating.
This eBook shares cloud-native practices and technologies to fully automate the application stack infrastructure layers. It's not just about technology, though. The hardest part is changing your organization and how people operate. This eBook covers lessons and advice from case studies to help change your organization as well. With both cloud-native practices and technologies in place, your organization can finally attain the focus and release speed needed that results in continually improving software.
The interest in cloud-native is high and will only grow. This free eBook is an update to 2015’s The Cloud-Native Journey and reviews the organizational struggles and changes that come with becoming cloud-native and, hopefully, encourages you to get started, providing just enough of a toolkit to bootstrap transformation.
- IT’s role in the era of transient advantage
- DevOps and Agile software practices
- Organizational change in cloud-native transformations
- Risk management and security
- Dealing with legacy applications
- Using a cloud platform to automate, standardize and control code deployments